Thursday, June 26, 2008

I don't understand .....

Ok, I just heard that our illustrious President has decided to lift trade sanctions on North Korea and take steps to remove them from the so called blacklist of terrorist states. Excuse me but, didn't declare they were part of the "axis of evil" ? He says he knows they have lied in the past but he is hoping this will be the first step in getting them to give up their nukes. Yeah right, that crazy man over there is going to hand over all his info......

Now, don't I remember not long ago this administration and Sen. McSame chastising Obama for saying he would consider talks with Iran? Didn't they say we should never deal with nations like this? I'm confused. IMO, North Korea is a bigger threat to the world security than Iran. Why is it now ok to deal with a crazy man in North Korea but not a religious fanatic in Iran? Is it because of the religious issue? Are communists "less evil" than Muslims ? Can someone explain this to me ?

T -208 and counting

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Your guess is as good as mine. This makes absolutely no sense. But I guess when talking about our illustrious president, not making sense makes perfect sense. No?

Christina said...

Oh dear, I gave up trying to find any sense in anything that man does a long time ago. T-208 indeed. I can't wait!

Lweeks said...

Oh yeah - don't get me started! January 20, 2009 - The end of an ERROR.